Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Memories Of a Painful Past


Every time I'm alone, I sit to think where you are, wondering if your happy and contented with the life you set out to live and the life you've cursed me with. I sit every night crying to myself engaged in this mental prison trapped in the vortex of my own mind. You've won, you've stole my heart, and left me for dead. Now my soul is lost lingering, wondering off into cold and dark places. I am forever haunted by the painful memories you've engraved into my soul, only making me need you more. I feel forever imprisoned by you, the breath to my lungs, the blood to my beating heart. I hate you so much, leaving me in this detrimental state. Someone help me, help me escape this labyrinth that cripples my veins, and crushes my lungs. No wait, don't save me! Thank you for this pain, I'm starting to like it, numbing my veins with hate, rage and anger. I love this feeling, I am contented, thank you.....now it's time for me to die with no pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment